When looking for the ideal mouthwash, it is always important to remember that the products you use for your teeth should contain treatments designed to enhance your smile. If you are using toothpaste and mouthwash treatments that focus on whitening teeth, but you suffer from dental erosion and cavities, you won’t be doing yourself any good. Focus on what you smile needs, and expand on it. Listed below are facts about mouthwash and why it is needed:
– Seek out mouthwash products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance given by the American Dental Association.
– Some mouthwash products are better than others, so always consult with your dentist first before trying any product.
– Mouthwash can be used to decrease plaque buildup in your mouth and wash away other harmful food particles and bacteria.
– Numerous mouthwash products on the market today also include teeth whitening treatments.
– Mouthwash has been shown to fight halitosis, also known as bad breath. Mouthwash can often eradicate the bacteria responsible for the harmful odors arising from your mouth.
Are you in need of a dentist in Kingsport, Tennessee? No matter the needs you require from your smile, our team at Kingsport Dentistry can help. Dr. J. Kenneth Carver and our team can give you a comprehensive oral examination to determine which oral health care procedure is best for you and your oral health care needs. To schedule a visit to our dentist office, call us at 423-247-5175. We want to ensure your smile is shining for years to come.